LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
This limited warranty shall apply to GT Mobile products. For handsets and accessories defects under normal use circumstances and at the discretion of the company, GT Mobile shall provide free of charge repair and/or replacement services within the warranty period.
GT Mobile Phone Limited Warranty
The Limited Warranty starts from the day the customer receives the product.
During the warranty period, any defects listed in < GT Mobile Phone Defects List > shall be repaired free of charge by GT Mobile.
GT Mobile Phone Defects List
1. This limited warranty is valid worldwide. To the fullest extent permitted by law, warranty service may only be performed by GT Mobile or GT Mobile authorized service centers.
2. GT Mobile may conduct diagnostic tests on customers’ products to identify the causes of failures/defects. Before returning any unit for service, customer should back up data and remove any confidential and/or personal information from the product. GT Mobile is not responsible for damage or loss of any program, data, or removable storage media.
3. Prior to contact GT Mobile service agent, please ensure the following information is at hand:
- Model and IMEI number if available.
- Customer’s full address and contact information.
- A copy of the customer’s original invoice/receipt.
4. This warranty does not cover the following cases:
- IMEI number or warranty seal is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, and/or tampered. Any accessory or external part of the product has been missing.
- Any damage occurs in/on outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior cases, screens, camera lenses, buttons and other attachments.
- General maintenance, password reset assistance, cleaning, application update/installation, product demonstration, or any other service other than repair/replacement;
- Any other circumstances that are contradictory or are not in compliance with business ethics.
5. GT Mobile will determine whether a product is “Out of Warranty” at the company’s discretion according to the standards listed below. Repair of Out of Warranty products shall be separately quoted by the GT Mobile service center and respective service shall be provided upon service fee payment.
- Violation of the warranty terms, invalidate warranty, expired warranty, or other reason.
- During the warranty period, in the event of violation which defined as customer induced damage, such as self-repairs, exposure to water, damage caused by misuse, alternation, failure to comply with product manual, etc.
For more detail, please call GT Mobile hotline: +65 68359885 / +65 96162771.